Martin Logan Motion 50XT Off-Wall Center Speaker.
XT stands for extreme, and for good reason. The Motion 50XT center channel plays louder, lower, and with unflinching accuracy. Inspired by the clarity and detail of our ultra-high-end electrostatic loudspeakers, Motion 50XT features an exquisite Folded Motion XT tweeter and powerful bass technology in a high-performance center channel package that creates refined sound with stunning dynamic range and jaw-dropping clarity
- Frequency Response......50–25 000 Hz ± 3 dB
- Dispersion.....80° x 30°
- High Frequency Driver.......1.25” x 2.4” (3.2cm x 6.1cm)
Folded Motion XT Transducer with 4.5” x 2.75” (11.4cm x 7cm)diaphragm.
- Low Frequency Transducer....Two 6.5” (16.5cm) aluminum cone with cast polymer basket. Non resonant asymmetrical chamber format. Rigid structured dust cap to reduce cone break-up modes.
- Sensitivity.....94 dB/2.83 volts/meter
- Impedance.....4 Ohms. Compatible with 4, 6 or 8 Ohm rated amplifiers.
- Recommended Amplifier Power......20 – 300 watts
- Crossover Frequency.......900 & 2,200 Hz
- Cabinet.......Rear Ported
- Components.......Custom air core coil and low DCR steel laminate inductors. Polypropylene film capacitors in series and low DF electrolytic capacitors in parallel. Tweeter thermal/current protection.
- Inputs.......Custom 5-way bi-wire tool-less binding posts
- Dimensions.......7.6” x 22.8” x 12.8” (19.2cm x 58cm x 32.6cm)