Martin Logan Motion 30 Center Channel Speaker.
Powerful compact center channel speaker with a Folded Motion tweeter, high-gloss piano-black finish subtle angled top. Voice-matched to MartinLogan ESL speakers.
Inspired by the clarity and detail of our ultra-high-end electrostatic loudspeakers, Motion 30 features an exquisite Folded Motion tweeter and powerful bass technology in a compact and affordable package. Key to Motion 30’s performance is the lightning fast response of the tweeter’s light-weight diaphragm combined with a large surface area (8- times that of a typical one-inch dome tweeter) which together achieve a smooth, refined sound with stunning dynamic range and jaw-dropping clarity.
- Frequency Response.......65–25 000 Hz ± 3 dB
- Dispersion.......80° x 80°
- High Frequency Driver.......1” x 1.4” (2.6cm x 3.6cm) Folded Motion Transducer with 5.25” x 1.75” (13.3cm x 4.4cm) diaphragm
- Low Frequency Transducer.......Two 5.5” (14cm) aluminum cone with cast polymer basket. Non-resonant asymmetrical chamber format. Rigid structured dust cap to reduce cone break-up modes.
- Sensitivity.......91 dB/2.83 volts/meter
- Impedance.......4 Ohms. Compatible with 4, 6 or 8 Ohm rated amplifiers.
- Recommended Amplifier Power.......20 – 200 watts
- Crossover Frequency.......400 & 2,600 Hz
- Cabinet.......Rear Ported
- Components.......Custom air core coil and low DCR steel laminate inductors. Polyester film capacitors in series and low DF electrolytic capacitors in parallel. Overall system thermal/current protection.
- Inputs.......Custom 5-way tool-less binding posts
- Dimensions.......6.9” x 16.5” x 10.5” (17.5cm x 42cm x 26.6cm)