Martin Logan ML-75R Stereo All-Weather Landscape Speaker.
7-1/2" mineral-filled polypropylene bass cone with dual voice coil & two 1" titanium dome tweeters ensure great stereo performance, while fully sealed, mineral-filled reinforced enclosures with faux-stone finish provide protection from harsh weather elements that will blend into the surrounding landscape. All models have water & UV-resistant stainless steel grilles for superior toughness.
- Frequency Response 63–20,000 kHz ±2 dB
- Crossover Frequency 2,5000 Hz
- Sensitivity 90dB
- Impedance Stereo Mode - Compatible with 8 ohms Mono Mode - Compatible with 4 ohms
- Low-Frequency Extension* 42 Hz (DIN)
- High-Frequency Drivers Two 1” (2.5cm) titanium domes
- Low-Frequency Driver 7-1/2” (19cm) mineral-filled polypropylene cone with dual voice coil.
- Inputs Two pair pre-installed wires
- Suitable Amplifier Range Stereo Mode - 15–120 Watts Mono Mode - 15–60 Watts
- Maximum Power Handling** Stereo Mode - 80 Watts Mono Mode - 40 Watts
- Size (H x W x D) 15-3/16” x 13-3/8” x 13” (38.5 x 34 x 33cm)