Martin Logan ML-65R Stereo All-Weather Landscape Speaker.
6-1/2" mineral-filled polypropylene bass cone with dual voice coil & two 1" titanium dome tweeters ensure great stereo performance, while fully sealed, mineral-filled reinforced enclosures with faux-stone finish provide protection from harsh weather elements that will blend into the surrounding landscape. All models have water & UV-resistant stainless steel grilles for superior toughness.
- Frequency Response 66–20,000 kHz ±2 dB
- Crossover Frequency 3,000 Hz
- Sensitivity 89dB
- Impedance Stereo Mode - Compatible with 8 ohms Mono Mode - Compatible with 4 ohms
- Low-Frequency Extension* 44 Hz (DIN)
- High-Frequency Drivers Two 1” (2.5cm) titanium domes
- Low-Frequency Driver 6-1/2” (16.5cm) mineral-filled polypropylene cone with dual voice coil.
- Inputs Two pair pre-installed wires
- Suitable Amplifier Range Stereo Mode - 15–100 Watts Mono Mode - 15–55 Watts
- Maximum Power Handling** Stereo Mode - 70 Watts Mono Mode - 35 Watts
- Size (H x W x D) 12-3/16” x 11-1/8” x 10-5/8” (31 x 28.2 x 27cm)