Monitor Audio CP-CT150 In Ceiling Speaker.
Offering high impact audio and discreet trimless design for smaller environments the entry-level CP-CT150 in-ceiling model features a 5” MMP®II bass driver, high frequency level adjustment (+3dB / 0dB / -3dB) and a pivoting C-CAM® tweeter.
- Pivoting C-CAM gold dome tweeter and MMPII bass driver.
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/-3dB).
- Our innovative Tri-Grip® fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment. Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- Airtight enclosure design, which protects each precision-engineered driver system against the damaging ingress of dust and dirt.
- Frequency Response: 75 Hz - 25 kHz
- Impedance (Nominal): 6 Ohms
- Sensitivity ([email protected]): 85 dB
- Maximum SPL: 102.8 dBA
- Power Handling (RMS): 50 W
- Recommended Amp Requirements: 20 - 50 W
- Crossover Frequency / Slope: 2.8 kHz @ 12 dB / Octave
- Drivers Unit Complement:
- 5” MMP®II cone bass driver
- 1” C-CAM® pivoting gold dome tweeter
- Adjustment Controls: HF Level Switch (+3dB / 0dB / -3dB)
- Overall Diameter:(including grille): 250 mm (9 13/16 inches)
- Overall Depth:(including grille) :155mm (6 1/8 inches)
- Cut Out Diameter: 212mm (8 3/8 inches)
- Mounting Depth: 151mm (5 15/16 inches)
- Fixing Type: 3 position Tri-Grip® dog leg fixings
- Construction Material: Mineral Filled ABS Plastic (RoHS2 Compliant)
- Pre-Construction Bracket: CB6 (Purple)
- Cable Connection: Gold plated 'push' type terminals
Speaker Safety Instructions