Monitor Audio CP-WT240LCR In Wall Speaker.
The CP-WT240LCR is a multi-purpose speaker, for portrait or landscape applications as a high performance music or theatre satellite. Utilising twin 4” C-CAM® drivers astride a C-CAM tweeter, the drivers offer greater radiating area working in tandem than a single 6” bass driver.
- Pivoting C-CAM gold dome tweeter.
- 2 x C-CAM bass drivers.
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/-3dB).
- Boundary compensation controls.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip® fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment. Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- Airtight enclosure design, which protects each precision-engineered driver system against the damaging ingress of dust and dirt.
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz - 25 kHz
- Impedance (Nominal): 6 Ohms
- Sensitivity (1W@1M): 88 dB
- Maximum SPL: 108.8 dBA
- Power Handling (RMS):100 W
- Recommended Amp Requirements: 20 - 100 W
- Crossover Frequency / Slope: 2.6 kHz @ 12 dB / Octave
- Drivers Unit Complement:
- 2 x 4” C-CAM® cone bass driver
- 1” C-CAM pivoting gold dome tweeter
- HF Level Switch
- (+3dB / 0dB / -3dB)
- Boundary Compensation Switch
- Overall Dimensions:(including grille) (H x W): 217 x 333 mm (8 9/16 x 13 1/16 inches)
- Overall Depth:(including grille): 103 mm (4 1/16 inches)
- Cut Out Dimensions:(H x W): 183 x 299 mm (7 3/16 x 11 3/4 inches)
- Mounting Depth: 97 mm(3 13/16 inches)
- Fixing Type: 4 position Tri-Grip® dog leg fixings
- Construction Material: Mineral Filled ABS Plastic (RoHS2 Compliant)
- Pre-Construction Bracket: WB4LCR (Dark Brown)
Speaker Safety Instructions