Monitor Audio CP-WT380 In Wall Speaker.
Alongside a pivoting C-CAM® tweeter, the CP-WT380 model introduces a powerful 8” C-CAM bass driver featuring the Rigid Surface Technology (RST®) cone surface employed by our range-topping home audio speaker systems.
- Pivoting C-CAM gold dome tweeter.
- C-CAM bass driver featuring Rigid Surface Technology (RST).
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/-3dB).
- Boundary compensation controls.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip® fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment. Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- Airtight enclosure design, which protects each precision-engineered driver system against the damaging ingress of dust and dirt.
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 25 kHz
- Impedance (Nominal): 6 Ohms
- Sensitivity (1W@1M): 89 dB
- Maximum SPL: 109.6 dBA
- Power Handling (RMS): 120 W
- Recommended Amp Requirements: 30 - 120 W
- Crossover Frequency / Slope: 2.5 kHz @ 12 dB / Octave
- Drivers Unit Complement:
8” C-CAM® RST® cone bass driver
1” C-CAM pivoting gold dome tweeters
HF Level Switch
(+3dB / 0dB / -3dB)
Boundary Compensation Switch
- Overall Dimensions:(including grille) (H x W): 472.5 x 303.5 mm (18 5/8 x 11 15/16 inches)
- Overall Depth:(including grille): 106 mm (4 3/16 inches)
- Cut Out Dimensions:(H x W): 438 x 269 mm (17 1/4 x 10 9/16 inches)
- Mounting Depth: 99 mm (3 7/8 inches)
- Fixing Type: 6 position Tri-Grip® dog leg fixings
- Construction Material: Mineral Filled ABS Plastic(RoHS2 Compliant)
- Pre-Construction Bracket: WB10 (Light Brown)
Speaker Safety Instructions