Monitor Audio CP-WT260 In Wall Speaker.
The CP-WT260's pivoting C-CAM tweeter is joined by a 6” C-CAM bass driver - and high frequency level adjustment by a boundary compensation control for optimum bass tuning when positioned near room corners.
- Pivoting C-CAM gold dome tweeter and C-CAM bass driver.
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/-3dB).
- Boundary compensation controls.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip® fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment. Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- Airtight enclosure design, which protects each precision-engineered driver system against the damaging ingress of dust and dirt.
- Frequency Response: 65 Hz - 25 kHz
- Impedance (Nominal): 6 Ohms
- Sensitivity ([email protected]): 88 dB
- Maximum SPL: 106.9 dBA
- Power Handling (RMS): 65 W
- Recommended Amp Requirements: 20 - 65 W
- Crossover Frequency / Slope: 2.6 kHz @ 12 dB / Octave
- Drivers Unit Complement:
6˝ C-CAM® cone bass driver
1˝ C-CAM pivoting gold dome tweeter
HF Level Switch
(+3dB / 0dB / -3dB)
Boundary Compensation Switch
- Overall Dimensions:(including grille) (H x W): 415 x 262.5 mm (16 5/16 x 10 5/16 inches)
- Overall Depth:(including grille): 102 mm (4 inches)
- Cut Out Dimensions: (H x W): 381 x 228 mm (15 x 9 inches)
- Mounting Depth: 96 mm (3 3/4 inches)
- Fixing Type: 6 position Tri-Grip® dog leg fixings
- Construction Material: Mineral Filled ABS Plastic (RoHS2 Compliant)
- Pre-Construction Bracket: WB8 (Green)
Speaker Safety Instructions