The Polk CSW100 is the least visually intrusive built-in subwoofer on the market today. It's designed for in-floor, in-ceiling or in-furniture placement. It fits comfortably between standard joists and the narrower QuietFloor spacing. Once installed, all you see is a tiny 4 1/2x14-inch grille (supplied). Visitors to your home will think they're seeing an air vent and they'll wonder where all that awesome bass is coming from!
- Winner: CEA Innovations Design & Engineering Award.
- Installs easily between standard floor or ceiling joists, or sits inside an entertainment center.
- Long-throw 10-inch polycomposite subwoofer driver.
- Rigidly-braced MDF composite enclosure for resonance-free, totally rattle-free performance.
- Patented high velocity compression drive bandpass alignment with slot-load bass venting for gutsy, driving bass.
- Heavy duty mounting hardware and professional anti-rattle isolation pads included.
- Grille opening dimensions: 3-inches H x 12-inches W (7.62cm H x 30.48cm W).
- Powered for optimum performance by the SWA500 digital amplifier, available separately.
|Dimensions - Height
||26 1/4 (66.67cm) "
|Dimensions - Mounting Depth (includes 1/2 drywall)"
||8 1/2 (21.59cm) "
|Dimensions - Overall Depth
||9 (22.86cm) "
|Dimensions - Product Weight (each)
|Dimensions - Width
||13 (33.02cm) "
|Driver Complement Subwoofer - Diameter
||10 (25.40cm) "
|Driver Complement Subwoofer - Quantity
|Driver Complement Subwoofer - Type
||Long-throw Dynamic Balance woofer with polymer composite cone
|Electrical - Inputs
||1 set of binding posts
|Electrical - Lower -3dB Limit
|Electrical - Nominal Impedance
|Electrical - Total Frequency Response
||27 - 140 Hz
|Electrical - Upper -3dB Limit
|Electrical CEA2010 Rating - CEA2010 Low
|Electrical CEA2010 Rating - CEA2010 Ultra