The BASH amplifier combines the fidelity of conventional class A/B amplifiers with the efficiency of class D amplifiers. The bottom line is high power, and cool, reliable operation with precise definition and low distortion. Plug-in data cards for each subwoofer, called SPEX cards, preprogram equalization, infrasonic filter characteristics and power output that best matches the subwoofer being used. Each SPEX card also custom install subwoofers/amp has specific power control circuitry tailored to each subwoofer's requirements for an even greater level of reliability.
- Class D digital design delivers huge power and runs cool for superb long-term reliability.
- 500 Watts into 4 Ohms at <0.01% THD.
- Powers up to two CSW subs of the same model.
- Front panel low pass filter and level adjustment knobs make "tweaking" a snap.
- Plug in SPEX circuit cards (supplied) optimize the amplifier to match the specific subwoofer model being used.
- Custom frequency shaping (programmed into SPEX card) for the deepest, most accurate bass performance.
|Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Depth
||12 5/8 (32.07cm) "
|Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Height
||3 1/2 (8.89cm) "
|Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Width
||17 (43.18cm) "
|Electrical - Inputs
||Speaker level, line level & unfiltered LFE
|Electrical - Outputs
||Line level unfiltered; speaker level parallel outputs
|Power Amplifier Specs - Power Requirements (voltage)
|Shipping - Included Accessories
||Two SPEX circuit cards, one for each model of built-in subwoofer (CSW100 and CSW200)
|Shipping - Total Shipping Weight
|Shipping - Unit of Measure
|Subwoofer Amplifier Specs - Bandwidth
||20 - 500 without filters or EQ Hz
|Subwoofer Amplifier Specs - Distortion
|Subwoofer Amplifier Specs - Power Requirements (voltage)
||120V 60Hz AC
|Subwoofer Amplifier Specs Continuous Average Output - Ohms
|Subwoofer Amplifier Specs Continuous Average Output - Watts