Never sacrifice professional audiophile features and performance when you can have it all, even on a budget. Award-winning technologies and high quality materials come together with purpose-designed engineering in the Vanishing F/X®-LS line of "invisible" in-ceiling surround-channel speakers. Customized audio controls give you more placement flexibility for optimum surround effects, and maximum interior design wow-factor. Use the space previously taken by speakers to add seating or wall treatments!
- Use the customized imaging toggle to easily optimize surround effects in any room setup; choose the "Solid" setting for more localized effects, and the "Diffuse" setting for greater rear channel ambience.
- Vanishing Series built-in speakers feature our exclusive wafer-thin Sheer-Grille, a magnetically-secured grille that protrudes only 7mm from its surroundings. Sheer-Grilles have nearly transparent, ultra-small perfs, and are acoustically inert, for dynamic, unimpeded sound and more uniform coverage, even in larger rooms.
- Painted to match your décor, Vanishing Series built-in speakers are virtually indistinguishable from their surroundings.
- Dual offset ring radiator tweeters extend top-end response for incredible details and realistic imaging.
- Vanishing Series LS speakers are timbre-matched to Polk LSi speakers to insure utterly seamless blending from speaker to speaker in systems that combine traditional and built-in speakers.
- Dual bandpass bass ports are highly efficient in small enclosures, and smoothly funnels the angled woofer's low frequencies down around the driver array, eliminating "chuffing," so your small, practically invisible in-ceiling speakers achieve superior full-range blending and broad coverage with surprisingly deep bass.
- Easy one-cut, drop-in installation puts built-in audio within reach, with Perfect Fit templates, a precision flange, and (available) pre-construction brackets; achieve secure, vibration-free efficiency with a simple turn of the patented Rotating Cam system
|Dimensions - Cut-Out Diameter
||9 3/8 (23.81cm) "
|Dimensions - Mounting Depth (includes 1/2 drywall)"
||4 11/16 (11.91cm) "
|Dimensions - Overall Depth
||5 1/8 (13.02cm) "
|Dimensions - Overall Diameter
||11 1/8 (28.26cm) "
|Dimensions - Pre-Construction Bracket
||<a href='/products/pblc80i'>PB LC80i</a>
|Dimensions - Product Weight (each)
|Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Diameter
||8 (20.32cm) "
|Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Quantity
|Driver Complement Mid / Woofer - Type
||Dynamic Balance aerated polypropylene cone and rubber surround
|Driver Complement Tweeter - Diameter
||3/4 (1.91cm) "
|Driver Complement Tweeter - Quantity
|Driver Complement Tweeter - Type
||Dynamic Balance ring radiator tweeter
|Electrical - Efficiency
|Electrical - Inputs
||Gold-plated spring-loaded posts
|Electrical - Lower -3dB Limit
|Electrical - Nominal Impedance
|Electrical - Recommended Amplifier Power
||10-125 watts per channel
|Electrical - Total Frequency Response
|Electrical - Upper -3dB Limit