The TL1600 is a complete home theater system, with four TL1 speakers, a TL1 center speaker and a professionally-matched TL1600 powered subwoofer. The TL1600 is everything you need to get started, and it packs the accumulated wallop of Polk's 30 years of award-winning compact speaker know-how.
- The silk dome tweeter delivers a classic, clear, detailed Polk performance, with pinpoint imaging and smooth highs that are never tiring.
- An aperiodic-tuned rear-firing bass port combines the extension of a ported enclosure with the smoother low-end of an acoustic suspension enclosure, controlling port air flow for the kind of big bass response, and perfect speaker-subwoofer blending, you'd never expect from a loudspeaker you can hold in the palm of your hand.
- A super-small long-throw mid-bass driver, tuned with our patented Dynamic Balance® technology, delivers astonishingly smooth, flat frequency response, superior transparency and detail, and the surprising ability to play really, really loud for such a small speaker.
- Time Lens® technology aligns the acoustic centers of the tweeter and mid-bass driver on the same spatial plane for superior imaging, while an acoustic lens incorporated in the grille smoothens the tweeter's frequency response.
- The unique curved enclosure design employs non-parallel surfaces to strengthen the acoustically inert enclosure and deliver less audible coloration from internal surface resonances.
- Because of its Extended Linear Motion motor structure, the moving parts of the drivers used in the Blackstone® TL Series can move farther, more smoothly, in a smaller space than any other speaker driver in an enclosure this size, achieving the kind of dynamic response (clarity, volume) you'd expect from much larger speakers.
- Polk's proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance technology allows our engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds.
- Hi-Gloss "Blackstone" finish, a durable, deep automotive-strength finish that matches today's most stylish flat-panel TVs and furniture.
- Compact means go-anywhere for Blackstone TL: on shelves, on the wall, on stands. Built-in keyhole slots and threaded inserts (that fit virtually any brackets) give you multiple mounting options.
- Gold-plated, professional-style 5-way binding posts, for the most secure connection options.
- All models in the Blackstone TL Series are available in convenient, professionally matched 5-packs for instant home theater solutions in any room. There are two complete systems available that include a subwoofer; everything you need for an explosive, compact, easy-to-connect home theater system. Plus, you can use individually-available satellites to expand your systems to accommodate 6.1, 7.1 and beyond.
- includes four compact satellite speakers, a center channel speaker, and a subwoofer
- Time Lens technology aligns the drivers for better soundstaging and imaging
- aperiodic tuned rear port
- curved enclosures with high-gloss finish to complement today's flat-panel TVs
- frequency response: 45-20,000 Hz (-3 dB)
- impedance: 8 ohms
- threaded insert for use with optional speaker stands or brackets
- keyhole slots for easy wall-mounting
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
TL1 satellite speakers:
- 1/2" silk dome tweeter (each)
- 2-1/2" Dynamic Balance™ midrange (each)
- sensitivity: 89 dB
- handles up to 100 watts
- 3-13/16"W x 6-1/2"H x 4-7/8"D (each)
TL1 center channel speaker:
- 1/2" silk dome tweeter
- dual 2-1/2" Dynamic Balance™ midranges
- sensitivity: 89 dB
- handles up to 125 watts
- 15"W x 3-15/16"H x 3-7/16"D
TL1600 powered subwoofer:
- 8" down-firing woofer
- built-in 50-watt (RMS) amplifier
- heavy-duty, non-resonant enclosure with satin black finish
- 12-1/2"W x 14"H x 13-3/8"D