Everything you need for explosive surround sound home theater thrills (except the subwoofer). 5-piece system includes a center channel speaker, front speakers and surround speakers. Add the sub that's right for you, and get blown away with fun.
TL250 5-pack Features:
- The silk dome tweeter delivers a classic, clear, detailed Polk performance, with pinpoint imaging and smooth highs that are never tiring.
- Injection molded composite cones, tuned with our Dynamic Balance® technology, deliver a flatter frequency response with transparency, sharp detail, and the ability to play loud with no strain at all.
- Extra-rigid steel plates reinforce the beautiful curves of the TL2 speakers, resulting in acoustically inert enclosures free from internal resonances and any audible coloration, for more lifelike audio detail.
- Time Lens® technology aligns the acoustic centers of the tweeter and mid-bass driver on the same spatial plane for superior imaging, while an acoustic lens incorporated in the grille smooths the tweeter's frequency response.
- The unique curved enclosure design employs non-parallel surfaces to strengthen the acoustically inert enclosure and deliver less audible coloration from internal surface resonances.
- Because of its Extended Linear Motion motor structure, the moving parts of the drivers used in the Blackstone® TL Series can move farther, more smoothly, in a smaller space than any other speaker driver in an enclosure this size, achieving the kind of dynamic response (clarity, volume) you'd expect from much larger speakers.
- PowerPort® bass venting is Polk's patented design for smoothly transitioning the air flow from the port into your listening area, eliminating turbulence and distortion, for bigger, more efficient, deep bass impact. Adding a PowerPort to a compact loudspeaker allows it to achieve deeper bass, for better blending with your subwoofer, than ever before.
- Polk's proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance technology allows our engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds.
- Hi-Gloss "Blackstone" finish, a durable, deep automotive-strength finish that matches today's most stylish flat-panel TVs and furniture.
- Compact means go-anywhere for Blackstone TL: on shelves, on the wall, on stands. Built-in keyhole slots and threaded inserts (that fit virtually any brackets) give you multiple mounting options.
- Gold-plated, professional-style 5-way binding posts, for the most secure connection options.
- All models in the Blackstone TL Series are available in convenient, professionally matched 5-packs for instant home theater solutions in any room. There are two complete systems available that include a subwoofer; everything you need for an explosive, compact, easy-to-connect home theater system. Plus, you can use individually-available satellites to expand your systems to accommodate 6.1, 7.1 and beyond.
- includes four compact satellite speakers and a center channel speaker
- Time Lens technology aligns the drivers for better soundstaging and imaging
- frequency response: 125-20,000 Hz (-3 dB)
- handles up to 125 watts
- sensitivity: 89 dB (satellites); 91 dB (center channel)
- impedance: 8 ohms
- satellites each contain a 3/4" silk dome tweeter and a 3-1/4" Dynamic Balance™ mid/woofer
- center channel contains a 3/4" silk dome tweeter and dual 3-1/4" Dynamic Balance™ mid/woofers
- PowerPort® technology for better bass response
- steel-plate reinforced cabinets fight internal resonances
- curved enclosures with high-gloss finish
- threaded insert for use with optional speaker stands or brackets
- satellites include keyhole slots for easy wall-mounting
- satellite speakers: 4-1/8"W x 7-1/16"H x 5"D (each)
- center channel speaker: 16-5/8"W x 4-1/4"H x 3-13/16"D