Slightly smaller in overall size, but no less impressive in dealing out the deep bass effects, the PSW110 is the best subwoofer to complete your music or movie system in a mid-sized or smaller room. Beautiful furniture-grade black or cherry finishes stylishly match your decor.
- Heavy-duty MDF enclosure is designed and engineered for perfect volume, minutely tuned for distortion-free low frequencies, and internally braced and damped to eliminate internal standing waves and other performance-robbing resonances.
- This unique configuration uses a specially tuned and directed port to produce maximum bass impact, using your floor as more than just something to stand upon.
- Unique driver materials, speaker geometry and enclosure construction techniques that actually produce cleaner, clearer sound is at the heart of our patented Dynamic Balance® process. It means PSW subwoofers perform effortlessly in high stress, big bass situations when you need them most.
- PSW Series subwoofers outperform the competition with durable, resonance-free Dynamic Balance driver materials that stay stiff and move fast. You experience deep, musical low frequencies and thrilling effects with superior system blending.
- Our state-of-the-art Klippel distortion analyzer optimizes the woofer's motor structure, voice coil alignment and suspension for smooth, unimpeded movement over a broad spectrum of the lower frequencies to ensure the best, most efficient performance even at extreme listening levels.
- Easily accessible, professional-grade (unfiltered) LFE, line- and speaker-level inputs, and speaker level outputs, allow easy connection to any system.
- Smart sensing circuitry knows when to turn itself on and off, and superior compression circuitry limits distortion at extreme volume levels.
- PSW Series subwoofers blend perfectly with systems composed of other Polk loudspeakers, especially TSi, RM and R/T/M Series speakers.
- Unique design keeps your subwoofer stable and steady even at radical volume levels, for more efficient use of power. No more "escaped washing machine" syndrome.
- bass-reflex (ported) enclosure
- 100-watt RMS amplifier
- 10" front-firing driver
- frequency response 32-250 Hz
- continuously variable 60-160 Hz crossover
- phase switch
- auto on/off
- line-level/LFE input
- speaker-level input and output
- black oak vinyl finish
- 14-5/16"W x 14-11/16"H x 17-1/2"D