The Monitor Audio W380-IDC is configured with an 8-inch C-CAM RST bass driver and a pivoting IDC module, housing a 4-inch C-CAM RST inverted midrange driver and a 1-inch C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter. 3-way design provides deeper bass, higher system output and greater power handling.
The acoustic systems of Monitor Audio's trademark bass drivers and pivoting C-CAM gold dome tweeters have been optimised by FEA analysis to deliver high efficiency combined with a broad frequency range of demanding residential and commercial installations.
Wherever Monitor Audio's speakers are installed, their innate versatility, 'stealthy' appearance and high performance will deliver great sound and easy, discreet, décor-friendly installation.
- Frequency Response 45 Hz – 30 KHz
- Nominal Impedance 6 ohms
- Sensitivity ([email protected]) 90 dB
- Maximum SPL 111.6 dBA
- Power Handling (RMS) 150 W
- Recommended Amp Requirements 40 – 150 W
- Drivers Unit Complement 1 x 8” C-CAM cone bass driver featuring RST, pivoting IDC module housing
- 1 x 4” C-CAM RST inverted mid range driver
- 1 x 1” C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
- Adjustment Controls HF Level Switch (+3 dB / 0 dB / -3 dB)
- MF Level Switch ( +3 dB / 0 dB / -3 dB ) Boundary Compensation Switch
- Overall Diameter: (including grille) 441 mm x 288 mm (17 3/8" x 11 5/16")
- Overall Depth: (including grille) 97.5 mm (3 13/16")
- Mounting Depth 101.5 mm (4")
- Cut-Out Hole Diameter 387 mm x 234 mm (15 1/4" x 9 3/16")
- Fixing Type 6 position Tri-Grip dog fixings
- Construction Material Mineral filled ABS, RoHS compliant