The SoundFrame series consists of three sizes of speakers that complement any room. SoundFrame 3 On-Wall is the most compact speaker of the three and it can be used on its own, as a rear to complement the SoundFrame 1 On-Wall and SoundFrame 2 On-Wall, or with a sub-woofer.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Slender 87 mm (3.5") cabinet depth.
- Choice of high gloss white or black lacquer frames.
- SoundFrame 3: 2-way configuration: a pivoting 1 inch tweeter module with a 4-inch C-CAM driver.
- High frequency attenuation +- 3 dB.
- Ultra-discreet on-wall/in-wall AV/audio system, suitable for any interior.
- Frequency Response
- 75 Hz — 35 kHz
- Sensitivity ([email protected])
- 86 dB
- System Configuration
- Drive Unit Complement
- 1 x 4" C-CAM mid-range driver
- 1 x 1" pivoting Gold Dome tweeter
- Power Handling (RMS)
- 50 W
- Maximum SPL
- 102.5 dBA
- Recommended Amplifier Requirements
- 25 — 50W
- Bass Alignment
- Ported Box
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 ohms
- Crossover Frequency
- 3.2 kHz
- Dimensions (Including Frame (H x W x D))
- 289 x 289 x 77.5 mm
- (113/8 x 113/8 x 3")
- Depth From Wall
- 77.5 mm (3")
SoundFrame On-Wall Instructions
SoundFrame 3 On-Wall Template