The IW-105LCR incorporates a 6.5″ mineral damped polymer driver cone for accurate midrange/bass reproduction for minimal distortion. The 1″ dome tweeter is mounted in a shallow waveguide aperture which shapes the speakers’ radiation pattern for optimal wide-angle coverage of the listening area. A front mounted hi frequency level control allows precise adjustment of the speaker’s sound in any room.
- Superb front-channel sound for modest home theaters or whole-house audio
- Simple, tried-and-true frame baffle installation
- Well-suited for surround channel use in 5.1 or 7.1 systems
- Model IW 105 LCR
- Dimensions 8 5/8″ x 12 5/8″ (220 m x 320mm)
- Cut-out Dimensions 7 1/4″ x 11 1/4″ (185mm x285mm)
- Optimum wall volume 0.5 – 1 cu. ft.
- Drivers/Design 1 – 6.5″ Mineral Damped Woofer
- 1 – 1″ dome tweeter
- Frequency Response 56 – 20kHz ± 3dB
- Sensitivity 87dB
- Impedance 6 Ohms
- Crossover Frequency 3200Hz, 1st order