200-watt TR-1d is a true bargain in home theater, providing more high-end detail per dollar than other subwoofers in its class. This subwoofer accomplishes several goals simultaneously by combining linear frequency response and tremendous output in a small, easy-to-hide enclosure. But the amazing part about the TR-1d is that it is equally as comfortable turning your home theater system into a high-end movie house as it is putting you in the front row of a jazz concert adjacent to the upright bass player.
The cylindrical steel enclosure complements the spherical technology of our Nucleus Micro series and provides larger internal air volumes with a flat rear panel for the controls. The rear panel of the TR-1d subwoofer provides low- and high-level inputs and outputs, continuously variable phase, crossover bypass and low-pass frequency and bass EQ from 0, +3dB and +6dB. The TR-1d uses the same 10-inch long-throw, Ceramic anodized Aluminum cone driver as used in our Reference 3.5 loudspeaker and the same enclosure as its big brother, the 300-watt.TR-3d powered subwoofer.
• Frequency Response: 18Hz to 180Hz +/- 3db
• Power Handling: 200 watts rms Class D, 400 watt max
• Phase: 0°, 180° switch
• Low Pass : 50 to 180Hz, continuously variable W/LFE bypass switch
• High Pass: 100Hz fixed,1st order on high-level output
• Bass EQ: 0, +3dB, +6dB 25Hz center frequency
• Power Auto On/Off: Rocker Switch
• Woofer: 10" Long throw ceramic coated aluminum
• Dimensions: 10.75" W x 12" H x 13.5" D
• Connections: RCA i/o ports, 5-way binding posts
• Enclosure: Hardend Steel with Patented S2 bass loading