Reference S.A. is a home theater / stereo subwoofer amplifier that features a bridgeable amplifier, a high-quality active crossover and a sophisticated equalization circuit in a single chassis. With a continuously variable EQ cut/boost from –3dB to +6dB, the S.A. provides true, no-compromise subwoofer bass in full stereo. It offers numerous control settings that allow a user to control and fine tune multiple passive subwoofers, making it a perfect fit for custom installations. When used in its mono mode, the Reference S.A. can generate an astounding 600 watts RMS.
The Reference S.A. is an Anthony Gallo amplifier that was meticulously designed and manufactured to be a unique, multi-functional sub-amplifier and controller for numerous passive subwoofers. Instead of running around the room back and forth trying to get your subs just where you want them, with the Reference S.A., you can tweak your bass sound from one location.
Unlike many bass amplifiers, the new Reference S.A. features dual phase controls, which allow for independent adjustment of the subwoofers. This powerful, unique new Gallo amplifier is stable down to two ohms in stereo and four ohms in mono (when bridged). In addition, the unit features some recessed controls that require a screwdriver for making adjustments. This is done to prevent others from altering any carefully calibrated settings.
• Frequency Response: 20Hz to 180Hz in low-pass mode • Frequency Response: 10Hz to 28kHz full range
• Power Handling: 250 watts @ 4 ohms
• Power Handling: 160watts @ 8 ohms (In Stereo)
• Power Handling: 650 watts @ 4 ohms
• Power Handling: 450 watts @ 8 ohms (Bridged to mono)
• Input Sensitivity: 130mV
• Phase: Dual mono, continuously variable
• Low Pass : 40 to 180Hz, continuously variable
• Gain: Dual mono, continuously variable
• Power On/Off: Always on, signal on, remote trigger •Dimensions: 19"Wx4"Hx14"D
• Connections: RCA inputs, 5-way binding posts