The Denon DL-301 II phono cartridge is the updated version of the popular Denon DL-301. The body style has been changed and output performance has been improved to provide a more detailed and articulate sound. In addition the output level of this standard output moving coil cartridge is slightly higher than most thus providing a strong response with plenty of punch.
1. Vibrating system with rigidity and light weight. The structure of the vibrating system, which is the most important element in determining the performance of the cartridge, employs a double layer tapered cantilever, a cruciform armature, and a minute solid diamond stylus. The use of this rigid and lightweight vibrating system results in proper damping, outstanding trace capability, dynamic sound and light tracking force. You get to enjoy music enormously while preserving the life of your cherished LPs.
2. Rigid body construction. In order to eliminate unnecessary resonance, not only has the structure of the frame been unified with high-strength resin to include the magnet and terminal pins, but also, a light-alloy precision-engineered case has been incorporated. As a result, rigidity of the body's structure has been improved thus resulting in a crystal clean and accurate sound quality.
3. Denon's unique 2-way dumping system. The unique Denon two-way dumping system has been employed to suppress tonal variations due to changes in room temperature and at the same time to obtain level frequency characteristics.
Denon DL-301 II Phono Cartridge Specifications:
- Type: Moving coil
- Output voltage: 0.4mV
- Frequency response: 20Hz-60kHz
- Recommended load impedance: Over 100 ohms
- Channel balance @ 1kHz: < 1db
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: > 28dB
- Stylus tip: Special elliptical solid diamond with 0.07 x 0.14 mm rectangular cross section
- Compliance: 13 x 10-6 cm/dyne
- Recommended tracking force: (1.4g +/- 0.2g)
- Color: Gold/Black
- Weight:6 g