Features surround mode selection of dipole (diffuse sound) or bipole (direct sound) operation for super-discreet home theatre sound. Incorporates a 6.5-inch C-CAM® bass driver and dual 1-inch C-CAM gold dome tweeters mounted at a precise fixed-angle for optimized performance.
- Dual tweeter configuration for use in di-pole or bi-pole mode.
- C-CAM drivers throughout, providing coherent tonal balance and sonic signature across the entire audio frequency spectrum.
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/- 3dB).
- Boundary compensation control.
- Timbre-match with RS-CP in-ceiling/wall and Silver RS hi-fi speakers.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip® fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- All models are paint-able to blend with the living environment. Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- All models use fire retardant materials specified to UL-94 VO rating.
- All models are splash and humidity proof for installation in shower rooms or pool areas.
- All models feature dust protection covers that are designed to prevent the ingress of dirt or dust into the driver and crossover.
Frequency Response: 60 Hz - 30 kHz
Impedance (Nominal): 6 ohms
Sensitivity ([email protected]): 88.5 dB
Maximum SPL 108 dBA
Power Handling (RMS): 85 W
Recommended Amp Requirements: 20 - 85 W
Drivers Unit Complement 6.5” C-CAM® cone bass driver
2 x 1” C-CAM® fixed angle gold dome tweeters
Adjustment Controls HF Level Switch ( +3dB / 0dB / -3dB )
Bi pole / Di pole Switch
(including grille) 250 mm
(9 13/16 inch)
(including grille) 153 mm
Cut Out Diameter: 211 mm
(8 1/4 inch)
Mounting Depth: 149 mm
(5 7/8 inch)
Fixing Type: 3 position Tri-Grip® dog leg fixings
Construction Material: Mineral Filled ABS Plastic
(UL V0 Fire Retardent, RoHS2 Compliant)
Ci Trimless Manual
Speaker Safety Instructions